- Haohuan Fu, Junfeng Liao, Jinzhe Yang, and et al., “The Sunway TaihuLight Supercomputer: system and applications”, SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, vol. 59, no. 7, 2016.
- Haohuan Fu, Junfeng Liao, Wei Xue, Lanning Wang and et al., “Refactoring and Optimizing the Community Atmosphere Model (CAM) on the Sunway TaihuLight Supercomputer”, The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC), Salt Lake City, Utah, US, 2016
- Yang You, Haohuan Fu, David Bader, Guangwen Yang, "Designing and Implementing a Heuristic Cross-Architecture Combination for Graph Traversal", Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), SCI. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpdc.2016.05.007;
- Weijie Zheng, Haohuan Fu and Guangwen Yang, “TADE: Tight Adaptive Differential Evolution”, The 14th International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature(PPSN), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 2016;
- Jingheng Xu, Haohuan Fu, Lin Gan, Yu Song, Hongbo Peng, Wen Shi and Guangwen Yang, "Evaluating the POWER8 Architecture Through Optimizing Stencil-Based Algorithms", the 14th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA 2016);
- Haohuan Fu, Jingheng Xu, Lin Gan, Chao Yang, Wei Xue, Wenlai Zhao, Wen Shi, Xinliang Wang and Guangwen Yang, "Unleashing the Performance Potential of CPU-GPU Platforms for the 3D Atmospheric Euler Solver", The 27th Annual IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP 2016);
- Jingheng Xu, Haohuan Fu, Lin Gan, Chao Yang, Wei Xue, Shizhen Xu, Wenlai Zhao, Xinliang Wang, Bingwei Chen, and Guangwen Yang, "Generalized GPU Acceleration for Applications Employing Finite-Volume Methods", The 16th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing(CCGrid 2016);
- Fang J, Fu H, Zhang H, et al. Optimizing Complex Spatially-Variant Coefficient Stencils for Seismic Modeling on GPU[C]//Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS), 2015 IEEE 21st International Conference on. IEEE, 2015: 641-648.